Our Bed and Breakfast is located in the historic district of Montford within walking distance from downtown Asheville. Just around the corner you can enjoy one of the best restaurants and cafes Asheville has to offer - Chiesa, All Day Darling and Nine Mile. Our Asheville BnB has one main house with 5 rooms and suites, and a new carriage house behind the main house, where 3 more suites are located. All rooms are uniquely furnished and set for the highest level of comfort offering private bathrooms. The common areas are located on the ground floor of the main house, the rooms are located on the first floor. If you want to bring a pet with you, you are welcome to book one of the pet-friendly carriage house suites.
The Cloisters is a pet-friendly, 1300 sq. ft suite with a private entrance and an enclosed rear garden. It is located on the first floor of the carriage house. Watch the video of the room to get a feeling of the interior. It is a perfect choice if you are looking for some more privacy. Guests that choose our Inn to celebrate their elopements or intimate weddings often choose to stay in this suite due to its large space and separate areas and romantic feel. The hand-carved paneling imported from India gives it a very unique character.
The Cloisters amenities:
- Private entrance
- Enclosed rear garden with table and chairs
- King Bed in separate bedroom area
- 14' x 17' Spa room with multi-jet two-person Whirlpool with shiatsu massage, airbath and fireplace
- Oversized Shower with multiple body jets and steam bath
- 50″ Plasma with HDTV in living area
- 32″ Plasma with HDTV in bedroom
- Sofa, Side Chairs, and Table in living area
- ½ Bath just off living area for guests
- Gas fireplace with four-person Inglenook
- Wireless high speed Internet service
- USB chargers on both sides of the bed
- Bath Robes
- Heated tumbled marble Floors
- Central Heating and Air Conditioning
The Butler’s Station:
- Convection/microwave oven
- Glassware and dishes
- Keurig Coffee/Tea maker
We prepare breakfast in the inn and try to source local, seasonal ingredients. Some of our local providers include Cooperative Coffee Roasters, Looking Glass Creamery and Asheville Chocolate. We happily accommodate special dietary needs such as gluten-free, vegetarian, or vegan diets. For the best possible experience, please mention any special requests upon booking.
You can enjoy your breakfast at 9:00am in the main house or on the grand covered front porch weather permitting. Those guests staying in the Cloisters, Rosetti or Morris rooms in the carriage house can have their breakfast delivered to the room at 9:15.
Prices range from $325 (Jan-Mar) to $625 per night (Oct).