Weddings & Elopements
Dreaming of an intimate wedding in Asheville?
Getting married at the Inn on Montford is ideal for you if you want…
- to tie the knot in the company of an intimate circle of your family and friends, so the focus can be on 100% on you and your sweetheart — without the headache of organizing meals and lodging for all those extra second cousins you hardly know
- the perfect bed and breakfast where you can celebrate and just be with your partner
- a luxurious getaway (with thoughtful details lovingly arranged by someone else – us!), so you can let go, unwind, and allow yourself to feel fully pampered
- your choice of several elegant spots (indoors or in our gardens) to say your vows (that double as gorgeous wedding photo backdrops)
- to experience Asheville and our Blue Ridge Mountains, from our city’s bustling food scene to Western North Carolina’s gorgeous hiking trails
- the option to have our entire B&B — from the porch to the gardens to our dining room — to yourself and your guests
“Shawnie and Willy, This card isn’t big enough to express all our thanks for not only making our wedding one to remember just by spending so much time at your beautiful Inn, but by your gracious, welcoming and truly moving personalities! You welcomed not only Derek and myself, but our family and friends with such open arms that it warmed my heart to see and know such two wonderful people exist in this crazy world! Thank you for going above and beyond for us and spending our wedding with us! We can’t wait to see you guys again and soon! Always, Brittany and Derek Scott”
What’s included in the Wedding Package at the Inn on Montford?
- Officiant and civil ceremony for up to 15 guests, with your choice of beautiful locations on inn grounds. Popular spots are outside in our gardens (weather permitting), our spacious front porch, and the foyer in front of our fireplace.
- Have a few extra folks you’d like to celebrate with, post-ceremony? Ask us about adding a custom reception for up to 25 guests.
- Two (or more, up to you!) nights lodging for you and up to 15 guests in our historic Arts and Crafts style Inn. Choose from any of our spacious, luxurious rooms — either in the main house or in one of our Carriage House Rooms.
- Booking the entire inn means the most flexibility to design your micro wedding exactly to your taste, and we recommend reserving several months in advance. Whether you book just a few rooms or the whole inn, we tend to fill up quickly, particularly during our busiest months (October and December).
- Our inn is located in the historic Montford neighborhood, ideal for strolling and sightseeing with your love. Walk to downtown Asheville from the inn to catch local music or enjoy a night cap at one of our unique cocktail bars or breweries
- A three course breakfast every morning for you and your wedding guests. The kitchen is the heart of the inn, and one of our favorite parts is preparing breakfast for our guests with local ingredients: fresh fruit, a savory course, and baked dessert… we’re happy to deliver straight to your room or for you to enjoy on our porch with company.
- Fresh local flowers for your bouquet, plus a boutonniere.
- Mini artisan wedding cake, locally baked and served on a pedestal.
- A chilled bottle of champagne… on a silver tray! Crystal glasses included, of course.
- Afternoon snacks for when you return from your afternoon of exploring. (Including fresh baked cookies and espresso, a favorite of many of our guests.)
- Several beautiful backdrops to choose from if you’re getting elopement photos taken. (Ask us, we’d love to connect you with our favorite local photographers.)
- If your stay includes a Saturday, you’re in luck. Everyone raves about the weekly live music on the front porch. You’ll want to grab a drink and enjoy live heritage tunes while you mingle with the other guests.
- You can also opt for upgrades like our in-room massages, local chocolates, and even more flowers!
Our bed and breakfast in historic Montford is the ideal home-base to enjoy your Asheville getaway
Wanna see the gorgeous Western North Carolina, no matter the season? A short drive from the inn, you easily hop on the Blue Ridge Parkway for breathtaking overlooks and countless hikes.
Is sightseeing around the city more your speed? Downtown Asheville’s local cafes, farm to table restaurants, art galleries and museums are all a moderate walk or a quick drive from the inn.
We’ve designed our Wedding Package to welcome up to 15 guests for your micro wedding at the Inn on Montford — it’s ideal for the couple who wants a small, intimate experience in a relaxed atmosphere, but who also wants their special day to be unforgettable.
“Where do I begin? This fairytale oasis proved to be beyond our wildest dreams. The couple who own this place are able to anticipate every need of their guests, nourish them, and treat them like family. We rented out the entire inn for my wedding weekend and they went over and beyond to accommodate everyone who stayed & family who visited from out of town. Staying at this inn provided me with the most memorable and beautiful moments with my loved ones. Willie & his beautiful wife have infused the Inn on Montford with love, care, and beauty. I cannot wait to stay here again in the future. I cannot imagine an Asheville where the Inn on Montford & Willie & his wife don’t exist. So much love for this special place!!! ❤️ ” – Lauren S.
Ready to book your dream wedding? Call us to reserve your room or ask us anything: 1-800-254-9569.