Looking for a family reunion destination near Asheville?
Planning your family reunion at the Inn on Montford is ideal if you’re seeking…
- An entire bed and breakfast just for you and your family (up to 18 people). Yep, plan ahead enough and you can book the whole inn (at a discount, too — just ask!
- To soak up Asheville historic architecture in our 1900 Inn and historic Montford neighborhood
- That perfect balance between togetherness and “you-time”. Enough common space to play board games, plan the day’s activities, and sip local microbrews…and enough personal space to sneak in a massage or quiet hour with a good book
- A dog-friendly getaway! We love pups, and can accommodate up to six (well-behaved) dogs. Plus, we only charge a pet fee if the dog sleeps in your bed
- Personal local guides (that’s us, Shawnie and Willy) to help you plan the perfect Asheville experience for your family
- A hassle-free parking situation. Plenty of parking, all of it free!
“We always held our family reunions at the family home, with the passing of our Mother and the sale of her house, we had lost our meeting place. Coming to the 1900 Inn on Montford turned out to be quite a treat, no cooking and cleaning, we all had luxury bathrooms, and the beds and linens beat the 50 year old beds at Moms! “
— Bill P.
We’re here to help you organize your Asheville family reunion
Asheville has something for all ages and interests, and we’re happy to help your family organize fun activities while you’re in town.
Some highlights our guests love:
- Tour Distilleries, Breweries, Coffee Roasters, Chocolatiers, and local creameries
- Wander and shop the River Arts District
- Get out on a hike
- Take a bike tour
- Go on a walking history tour
“Our Cousin Reunion was great, everyone had their own space and could come together in the common areas, and no one had to cook breakfast!”
Book your family reunion at Inn on Montford today
As with our regular bookings, we require half the amount as the deposit, and the remaining balance due at the end of the stay.
Call us at (800) 254-9569 when you’re ready to book so we can give you a discount up front — our website can’t do it automatically.