William Morris – Pet Friendly rooms near downtown Asheville
Our Bed and Breakfast is located in the historic district of Montford within walking distance from downtown Asheville. Our Asheville BnB has one main house with 5 rooms and suites, and a carriage house with 3 suites. All rooms are uniquely furnished and set for the highest level of comfort offering private bathrooms.
William Morris is a pet-friendly, 420 sq ft suite located on the ground floor of the carriage house behind the Inn. It has a private entrance and enclosed rear garden with table and chairs. It is a perfect choice if you are looking for privacy and intimacy.
Room Location: Carriage House
Private Entrance: Yes
Room Size: 420 sq. ft.
In-Room Massage: Yes
Breakfast: Option in-room, Main House, or Covered Porch (weather permitting)
Pricing: Prices start at $335 per night
“Willy and Shawnie are the best Inn Keepers out there. Their attention to detail is amazing. We are both vegan and they always create the best 3 course breakfasts. We love enjoying breakfast on their front porch and be able to chat with the other guests. We also love how they shop local to support their Inn. We have now stayed in 2 different rooms with this latest time being the William Morris room. The rooms are all great, but the bathrooms are beyond words. It sounds funny how we always rave about the bathrooms, but you have to experience them first hand.”
– Doug S.
William Morris Amenities:
- Private entrance
- Enclosed rear garden with table and chairs
- King Bed
- Multi-jet two-person Whirlpool with shiatsu massage and airbath
- 5′ x 7′ Shower with multiple body jets and steam bath
- 32″ LCD HDTV that you can watch from your bed
- Two comfortable leather club chairs
- Gas fireplace
- Doggie “trundle-bed”
- Wireless high speed Internet service
- USB chargers on both sides of the bed
- Heated tumbled marble floors
- Bath Robes
- Central Heating and Air Conditioning
The Butler’s Station:
- Convection/microwave oven
- Glassware and dishes
- Keurig Coffee/Tea maker